Wednesday, August 28, 2013

First Day of School

I had a really good first day of school. The night before i was so nervous! My sister was trying to explain everything about high school to me and i was getting so confused. I thought i was going to get lost and i was worried about who i was going to sit with in the cafeteria. When i got to school i learned that high school is so much easier then middle school. Also i like high school better because you get so much more freedom. My adviser Ms. Kraft is so nice so I'm glad to have her as my adviser. Finding my classes was much easier then i thought it was going to be. I haven't gotten lost yet! A lot of my friends were nervous about today because the upper class men were coming too. I wasn't nervous because my sister is a senior so i know a lot of upper class men. The only thing i ever have trouble with is opening my locker, i get it open most of the time but sometimes i have to try a few times. All of my teachers are really nice! My first day went very well and so far i really like John Carroll!

No comments:

Post a Comment